Our Skull NFT Collection “The Skulloids” is live! The price is 0.04WETH (wrapped Ether) and is stored at the Polygon Blockchain. Purchasing our Skull NFT on the Polygon blockchain needs a few easy steps, and we’re going to explain in detail here. If you need more information, you can always reach us at our Discord We’ll be showing you how to do it using the official Polygon bridge, but at the bottom, we also have secondary options if you want to give them a try. Be careful with those.
3. Now, you’ll need to have or convert Ethereum coins to work on the Polygon Network. Each of your Skulloids Skull Nfts costs 0.04WETH +fees. In order to do this, you’ll need to send Ether over the Polygon Bridge to cover the costs.
– If you are bringing ETH from an exchange, bring a little bit more for gas fees (0.01 or 0.02 to be sure).
First, in your wallet, switch back to the Ethereum Mainnet. Then go to the Polygon Bridge:
Send your ETH. Sending ETH over this bridge wraps it, converting it into WETH. We recommend doing this during off-hours to reduce the amount of gas fees incurred. *This step may take about 10 minutes.
4. After the transaction has been made, visit The Matic Wallet website to verify your WETH has arrived. If you see your monies there:
5. Add your WETH to Metamask: Click the three dots to the right of your Matic Wallet and click “Add to Metamask”
6. Go back to your Metamask wallet. Change back your network to Polygon Matic and you should see your WETH.
**If for some reason you can’t see your WETH, follow these instructions:
7. Go to our website www.theskulloids.com and click the “Mint” button.
8. Connect your wallet to the pixuverse app. Your wallet should be in the Matic/Polygon mainnet. See yourself connected and ready to go.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
— — ALTERNATIVE METHOD 1: — —
We have a second option, called Umbria Bridge. This one is a little bit faster and less expensive but isn’t the official bridge, so make your own research before using it.
— Go to Bridge Assets and connect your wallet with the Ethereum Mainnet selected at your Metamask and send your ETH to the Polygon Network.
— — ALTERNATIVE METHOD2: — —
You can also buy Polygon ETH (make sure it’s the purple one, not the pink one) directly at Opensea with a credit card via Moonpay. Click the small wallet icon in the top-right of the Opensea screen to explore this method.
— ALTERNATIVE METHOD3: —
There’s also a way to bring in Polygon assets from Crypto.com, thus bypassing the bridge. We haven’t tried it, but you can learn about it more HERE on Youtube.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
IMPORTANT: If you need your leftover WETH back into the Ethereum network, you have to unwrap it first. Use the Polygon Bridge we used before.
IMPORTANT2: Do not share your seed phrase or don’t answer unsolicited messages from anybody. The Skulloids Skull NFT team won’t call you, text you, or message you soliciting anything.
IMPORTANT3: If you need to speak with us, find us in our official channels:
Pixuverse App: https://www.pixuverse.com/
More Useful Links:
Official Website: https://theskulloids.com/